Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Message to my Angel.

Life is like an echo, we get back what we give,
True love is like diamond - real and rare.
You are a diamond that shines with pure love;
And I treasure your sincere care.

When you are down I am literally rattled;
The test of love doesn't come when we are together,
It comes when we are apart and much obliged,
Yet mission of meeting will be a dream until we have feather.
The value of sentimental love cannot be measured,
But only true lover will imprint in your heart,
That love has to be appreciated and treasured.

I don’t have intention of abasing you out of abhorrence,
And don’t want to abduct you in any means to abandon you.
Though, I might have hurt you with abet words and act of aberrance,
Nevertheless, I don’t have any intention to hurt you.

I work day and night to withstand our lives in a meaningful way,
I pray for our lives and sentient beings to be free from Samsara,
And I beg you forgiveness for cadaverous act of play,
Because we want to be a perfect couple at the end of a day,

You dainty damsel should accept to a daft like me.

No matter whether history becomes legend, legend become myth,
I will be longing for you till I get eternal holiday of my life-the death.
Yours love,    



No comments:

Post a Comment