Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The birth day then celebrated.

On the previous day of the birth day, I received a call from her saying that she wanted to come to my place which shocked me that she like to come otherwise it is always the opposite and compelled to come at my place.
In her haste she reached at the place in a pleasant mood. She gave me an unique expression!
At around 10:00pm, we have dinner and went to bed early to get some warmth to pacify the freezing body.

Suddenly at midnight, I was awakened from deep slumber by happy birth day song being played from cell phone.It reverberated the darkroom where we lay. It was an alarm she had set exactly at 12:00am with the birth day song as an alarm tone. "Happy birth day dear." She said to me with smile face as she rummaged in her hand bag and handed me with a birth day gift festooned with shiny silver papers.

I was bemused and fumbled for a word because I was oblivious of my own birth day. It was the first time to receive a birth day gift after many years had passed unknowingly my own birth day.

I know you are not from affluent family to manage a gift but that wee gift was a big thing in my life. You are the one who had wished me with a gift dear.
I don't have vestige of hard feelings for you, rather I trust you and guaranteed to lead a happy life ahead.....

Thank you Dear for everything.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment